Saturday, March 10, 2007

FBI

Is anyone surprised that the FBI abused their power when it came to the Patriot act? I mean anyone? Think about it, can you name 10 people in your life who didn't abuse their power? The ones I could name are great men and women. Their not your everyday mortal like you or I.

Lets just look at a few examples of abuse of power. We have a long list to choose from. Teachers, priests, politicians, police officers, military officials, CEO, accountants, bankers, card dealers, poker players, atheletesathletes and the list goes on and on.

Take me for example. I abuse my power all of the time. Don't worry, it doesn't involve little boys or millions of dollars, but I steal. Lots. Well sort of. See, I download tons of stuff from the internet. Movies, video games, TV shows, sporting events and computer software. I have thousands of dollars worth of the stuff on my hard drive. In my defense, the TV in Turkey sucks, and their are no piracy laws, but do you think the Weinstein cares that there are no piracy laws? Hell no, he wants me to pay for Clerks 2 in the theaters.

So the next time someone tells you to 'trust us', we won't take advatageadvantage of the situation. Think twice. Unless you can see the halo glowing or their last name is Bojaxhiu, they are more than likely full of shit.

No comments: