Friday, January 5, 2007

Who I like this weekend

Well, the way my gambling has gone this season, you are probably smart to take the opposite of my pics. But since I was on fire last year, I have to try and continue my playoff hot streak.

Indy -7 vs KC Yeah yeah yeah, I don't need anyone else to tell me that LJ is going to run wild on the Colts. If you are down by 21, you can't run the ball. If I have a lock this week, this is it.

Sea -3 vs Dallas I have a thing about taking young QB's on the road in the playoffs. I don't do it. I am not crazy about this game because both of their secondaries are terrible, but I would rather go with the experience than the inexperience

NYJ +8.5 @ NE I know you think I am picking this game because I am a fan, but I really think the jets win this game. If the turnovers are even the jets win. Believe it or not, they have more playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. Aside from Brady and Maroney, they are all average at best.

Giants +7 vs Philly I have no idea on this game. I would prefer not to have any money on either of those QB's. Eli's last name is 'manning' and there is a reason that Garcia has been on 10 different teams. 7 points is a lot in this game, and I don't trust Philly that much.

So there you have it. Lets hope for some good games.

No comments: