Monday, January 22, 2007

Football and Politics


Two topics, one post.

First the football. I was 0-2 this weekend. Ouch. Can't say it was a big shock after my picks this year pretty much turned to shit after week 2. I am in some form of shock that Rex Grossman made it to the Superbowl and Tom Brady lost to Peyton Manning in a playoff game all happened in the same day. The devil may be wearing snow shoes today. The 7 point line sounds about right. If this game was at indy the line would be 10. At Chicago, it would be indy -3. I can't bet on Grossman. Period.

Second, the more I read about Hugo Chavez, the more I love him. Its always good times when someone get referred to as a gringo. In case you didn't see, he called the US a 'bunch of gringos' and told us to mind our own business. I am fully expecting to being deployed to Venezuela within the next 10 years. Actually it will probably be more like 5.

No comments: