Sunday, January 7, 2007

Pre Game Feelings

I haven't been this excited about an NFL game since Jets/Steelers in '04. We all know how that ended, so I try to skip past those memories.

Thought one; No one, and I mean no one thinks the Jets can win this game. I know all about Bellichecks record in the playoffs with Tom Brady, but seriously, let him throw the ball. The pats can't win this game unless they decide they want to run the ball. They don't have enough weapons at WR to get it done.

Thought two; the whole mangini/bellicheck talk is great, but I doubt it does anything to the players. Bellicheck is an asshole, and has been for forever.

Thought three; as long as they can keep it close, they can get it done. Turnovers will decide the outcome of this game. If we can get a big return or turnover, they can swing the momentum quickly.

I can't type anymore because I am so pumped up!

No comments: