Sunday, April 1, 2007

360 problems

My Xbox 360 went tits up the other day. I had just received my first new game in 6 months when the system totally froze up. Resetting only brought 3 flashing red lights, which after some research, I came to find out meant a hardware problem.

I ran through the checks, even though they are nothing more than checking the cables and restarting the system, and called the XBOX help line. After an annoying automated phone system kept calling me 'dude', I spoke to a customer service agent, who amazingly didn't sound like he was from India, and he gave me an address to send my system back to and have it repaired under warranty.

Its absolutely terrible timing. I had planned on not taking any classes for the next month or so, and planned on becoming a master of Gears of War. Now I'm stuck with no video game system, and no new games for my PC.

What am I supposed to do now, read?

1 comment:

Felix said...

Nice to see I'm not the only one who had this problem! This killed me when it happend and definitely experienced some heavy withdrawals. It came back good as new so hang in there!