Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One good thing about Myspace


I am not a big Myspace fan. Yeah, I have an account and I have looked up everyone I have ever know, but if I didn't keep in touch with someone, it was for a reason. So after I found all these people I haven't seen for years, I didn't send them emails or say hi, I just looked at how much money they were making or if they married a fat girl. Otherwise, I am happy with them out of my life.

The good thing about myspace is that it reminds you of people's birthday's. Its always nice to get b-day wishes from your friends, even though you know there is no chance in hell they would have remembered without Myspace. The unfortunate thing for me is that no one in my immediate family is on my space, so I don't get any of b-days my mom cares about.

Speaking of birthday's, 3 years ago I spent my birthday drinking enough micro brew and Jager to kill an donkey but I spent yesterday 'going crazy' by pouring a second glass of wine after dinner. And to make matters worse, I was worried about having a 'wine' headache when I woke up.

Its possible my balls were removed on my flight to Turkey

No comments: