Wednesday, September 12, 2007

CBC.ca Arts - White Stripes cancel 18 U.S. tour dates

CBC.ca Arts - White Stripes cancel 18 U.S. tour dates

I guess this article wasn't a shock to me. As I've said before, Meg White is probably retarded. My theory is that because she's retarded, Jack is forced to step up his game while performing therefore making the White Stripes the best band in the last ten years.

But my question is this, couldn't Jack keep touring with some random drummers? Better yet, couldn't he get that device Howie Day used on his first tour. It was some sort of fancy tape machine where he play a chord or make a sound and the machine would then repeat it over and over until he stopped it. It's hard to explain, but it made for a terrific show.

The reason I say this is not for the fear of my tickets getting canceled, but because I don't want another Racantours CD. I have one, and that's all I need. I'm worried Jack will get bored and start making a CD with those guys.

No comments: