Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aaron and Kris Update

Because my fans were dying for more on Aaron and Kris, I figured I'd put something out there.

First a little back ground on Aaron. He's the Sam Malone of my friends. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a man whore, but he's probably dated as many people as Kristine did on Seinfeld. Which according to my math is near the triple digits. Oh yeah, and 80 percent of them looked exactly like this girl on the right.


For him, short blonde's are like guacamole at a party. Salsa and queso are good, but when its there, he'll always go for the guacamole. He's always ended up being a relationship guy, but not long term relationship guy. 8 to 16 months is about their limit.

But I got to hand it to him, even after all the different girl friends, he's still a romantic. Most new girl friends start with a story about how great they are and how they have a bunch in common which is usually music and sex. He takes most of them to meet his mom at some point and lavishes most of them far more than I'd ever.

Now a little update on Kris. I guess she is married, but separated and has a daughter. Last I heard she was some computer programmer or some crap. I'll always remember her as the bartender who put tequila in my long island.

So now I know what your judgemental ass is thinking, why is she chasing after Aaron when she's married and has a kid. First, Aaron does pretty well for himself and he's never been afraid to drop a little cash on just about anything. Second, why wouldn't she? If my previous blog proved anything, its that she's a little crazy. Not like 'I'm going to hurt someone' crazy, but crazy like 'I think he loves me' crazy. Sort of like Nicole Kidman.

So Aaron says he going to hold out and not 'get back together' with Kris. Which is entirely possible as long as she doesn't see him at the bar and start crying again. But the longer he goes with out a girlfriend the more likely they are to hook back up.

1 comment:

Felix said...

Like a man walking through the desert after a few days he'll be chasing after the water in the mirage...and don't you mean Elaine from Seinfeld?