Friday, May 25, 2007

The T-shirt


My friend Felix (his blog is cough drop realities) is gay. And he also thinks he's a funny guy. So what has become sort of an annual thing, he'll send a couple of us funny t-shirts. Last year he sent me one that said approved for lovin...


This year he stepped it up a notch. He got me the shirt in the picture. Which is absolutely hilarious. The thing is, I really can't wear it out of the house. Turks are extremely nationalistic, and would probably be offended if they saw some stupid white guy with turkey on there chest.


Anyways, they've been harassing me about sending a picture, so here it is. The picture was taken at my Capt promotion ceremony, just to prove I would wear it in public.

2 comments:

Felix said...

Awesome!! The shirt looks better than I thought--too bad you can't wear it unless you want to be stoned or hanged. Congrats on the promotion too!

Anonymous said...

May just be the Most beneficial topic which I browsed through all month?